The new school year is upon us! This meaningful time of year brings all the joys of shopping for new clothes, shoes and, of course, school supplies. It is also the return of busy schedules. Ease some of the potential stress with Univest’s digital solutions. Shop with ease, save time and find some peace of mind. Here are some tips:
- Utilize a Mobile Wallet: This easy-to-use mobile payment solution offers a faster, more secure way to pay. Simply link your Univest debit or credit cards and use the mobile wallet anywhere mobile payments are accepted. Imagine a seamless checkout experience where you aren’t rummaging through your purse or wallet. This option also limits the ability of your card information being compromised with the sophisticated and ever-evolving hacking devices.
- Give the Kids Financial Homework: As everyone gets adjusted to their new fall routines, don’t neglect the importance of teaching money lessons. Teach kids the importance of wisely managing money. Consider age-appropriate chores to allow your children to earn money. Then encourage them to allocate that money to savings, to spend or to share with helping others.
- Take advantage of Digital Banking: Back to school schedules can be hectic so 24/7 access to your accounts online or through a mobile banking app provides secure access to take care of most banking needs when it’s convenient for you.
- Monitor activity, make payments and remotely deposit checks
- Set text and email alerts to easily stay informed on account activity
- Easily disable your card if you lose or misplace it
- Voice Pay bills with your Alexa-enabled device
- Budget Now for the Holidays: With summer behind us, we are racing towards the holiday season. Consider budgeting for the gifts, meals and travel now. Designate a certain amount each week to be put into a savings account. Setting up automatic withdrawals can help ensure you stay on track. Keep an eye on sales throughout the fall and purchase gifts before the pre-holiday rush.
- Forget the IOUs: Meeting a friend for lunch and forgot your wallet? Totally fine, you can still split the bill by transferring money through Univest’s online banking or mobile banking app. Easily pay the babysitter or send money to a child in college conveniently and securely.
These are just a few ways to help make the busy back-to-school season a bit easier to manage. While there are many convenient products and services, tailoring these to your unique needs is what is important to us at Univest. To learn more about the financial solutions we can provide, call us at 877-723-5571 or visit us online at www.univest.net.
Univest Bank and Trust Co. is Member FDIC