The key to keeping current clients is to continuously provide value. In addition, to secure new customers, you need to prove the worth of your product or service. Below are some effective and productive ways to offer value to customers and prospects.
Offer Multiple Product Options
Providing a diverse range of solutions allows you to serve a variety of customers and potentially serve the same customer in several ways throughout your relationship. For example, at Univest Capital we offer leasing, equipment finance agreements and working capital to meet a range of needs.
Educating both potential and current customers as well as vendors…
Effort is one of the most important characteristics of success. If the appropriate amount of effort isn’t present sales results usually suffer. Effort is defined as a “determined attempt,” but to accomplish business goals more than just an attempt will be needed daily. Here are some suggestions to achieve the maximum return on your daily effort:
Planning – Setting a daily routine is a key element for achieving successful sales results. As the saying goes, if you don’t have a plan, then you’re planning to fail. When you come into the office, the first thing you should do is create…
In today’s fast-paced business environment opportunities come and go quickly. One option that may be able to help you stay ahead is to consider leasing. Here are some of the advantages:
- Seasonal Payments – Flexible payment options allow you to make lower payments in the off-season and higher payments in your busy season when cash flow is good.
- 100% Financing – Keep cash flow intact by wrapping soft costs like installation, training, shipping and pre-paid service contracts into the financing.
- Preserve Your Credit Lines – Utilizing leasing for things such as equipment allows you to preserve existing bank credit…
Vendor prospecting is a key element to the long-term success of a business. In today’s ever-changing market it seems that vendor loyalty is hard to come by because competition is consistently dropping rates to win business. Industry changes and emerging product trends make prospecting more important than ever before. Here are five key points to remember when prospecting new business:
1. Personalize Your Calling – Research the company you are calling. Know what their top products are as well as the new products coming to market. Find out who the decision maker is before calling and do your research on…
In today’s fast-paced business environment opportunities come and go quickly. Whether your business, nonprofit or municipality needs software, machinery or equipment, leasing is a great opportunity to secure the things vital to helping your business grow. So, how can leasing help you as a business owner?
- SEASONAL PAYMENTS – Lower payments in the off-season and higher payments in your busy season when cash flow is good.
- 100% FINANCING – Soft costs like installation, training, shipping, and pre-paid service contracts can be wrapped into the financing.
- PRESERVE YOUR CREDIT LINES – Quick access to leasing lets you leave your existing…